Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- No publication cost is need for publication. The publication costs for Contemporary Management Research (CMR) is covered by Academy of Taiwan Information Systems Research. Authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge or page charge. No cost is needed.
- The submission has not been previously published, and is not currently under review for any other journals.
Please provide manuscript using the layout and format of CMR in Microsoft Word file format. Please refer to the format of recently published issues in the journal website (MS-word file) for manuscript format and make sure to format the manuscript according to the sample files. You can find some published article files (.docx) at the recent issues such as
and many other sample files. A high-quality layout file is important for reviewers.
Please understand that we have to prepare a high-quality word file to reviewers so that reviewers can easily read the manuscript. We will give priority to the manuscripts that authors have followed the standard layout (format) of the journal.
- Literature cited in the text must appear in the reference list, and each literature in the reference list must be cited in the text.
- References need to be consistent and in APA format (see http://www.apastyle.org/faqs.html#8 or http://www.apastyle.org/ for more details). Please make sure to follow APA format.
References of journal articles should include DOI numbers. Most journals provide DOI numbers in their websites. Please go to the journal website to find DOI numbers. You can also go to the CrossRef.org website to check DOI numbers for all your references.
The following web page explains how to search for DOI
Most journal articles have a DOI number. Please remember to add the DOI number for all references to journal articles.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://cmr-journal.org) are activated and ready to click.
- Before submitting the manuscript, the manuscript have been proofreaded for grammatical and spelling corrections as well as the readability. It is requested that authors should have their paper checked with a native English speaker colleague or professional for English syntax, grammar, etc before submission. Manuscript with serious writing problems would not be sent out for review.
Authors should provide all authors' affiliations (university name), country, and bio statement
(E.g., department and rank) in step 3 of submissions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.