Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- No publication cost is need for publication. The publication costs for Contemporary Management Research (CMR) is covered by Academy of Taiwan Information Systems Research. Authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge or page charge. No cost is needed.
- The submission has not been previously published, and is not currently under review for any other journals.
The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format. Please refer to the format of recently published issues in the journal website (MS-word file) for manuscript format and make sure format the manuscript according to the sample files. A high-quality layout file is important for reviewers.
Please understand that we have to prepare a high-quality word file to reviewers so that reviewers can easily read the manuscript. We will give priority to the manuscripts that authors have followed the standard layout (format) of the journal.
References should include DOI numbers (if available).
Authors can go to the CrossRef.org website to check DOI numbers for all your references.
The following web page explains how to search for DOI
In some cases, there is no DOI number. It is also ok if authors make sure there is no DOI number for the reference.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://www.atisr.org) are activated and ready to click.
- References need to be consistent and in APA format (see http://www.apastyle.org/faqs.html#8 or http://www.apastyle.org/ for more details).
- Before submitting the manuscript, the manuscript have been proofreaded for grammatical and spelling corrections as well as the readability. It is requested that authors should have their paper checked with a native English speaker colleague or professional for English syntax, grammar, etc before submission. Manuscript with serious writing problems cannot be accepted.
Authors should provide all authors' affiliations (university name), country, and bio statement
(E.g., department and rank) in step 3 of submissions.