Already have a Username/Password for Contemporary Management Research?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://www.atisr.org) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 13-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The text, if submitted to a peer-reviewed section (e.g., Articles), has had the authors' names removed. If an author is cited, "Author" and year are used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of author's name, paper title, etc. The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
- Before submitting the manuscript, the manuscript have been proofreaded for grammatical and spelling corrections as well as the readability. It is requested that authors should have their paper checked with a native English speaker colleague or professional for English syntax, grammar, etc before submission. Manuscript with serious writing problems cannot be accepted.
- Please understand that the Contemporary Management Research imposes page fees on all accepted manuscripts. These fees are necessary to offset the very substantial cost of putting a manuscript into print. The page fee is $35.00 (US$) per page and is due only if the manuscript is accepted for publication. We use this page charge to hire English native speakers to proofread the manuscript and to hire staff to check plagiarism issue to prevent the serious consequences of plagiarism of words and someone ideas. The page charge is necessary to offset the very substantial cost of putting a manuscript into print.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.